Shopbop just added a bunch of new things to their sale! I’ve picked a couple of my favorite things and detailed my top five below.
- Pineapple Floating Cooler | You’ve seen them on instagram, wondered where they were from, and now you know. Go ahead and buy it so you can enjoy it for the last weeks of summer.
- Oxford Blue Off-the-Shoulder Shirt | This off-the-shoulder top with bell sleeves ensures you have both trends covered at once. I love the blue color (so crisp and classic!) and it’s well under $100. Count me in.
- Alice + Olivia Floral Bomber Jacket | Obsessed with this bomber jacket for Fall. Think of how perfect it will be with all the blush accessories you already have from Summer! You can base a whole Fall wardrobe around one great, stand-out jacket.
- Loeffler Randall Blush Pom Pom Sandals | Perfect to dress up the aforementioned Bomber jacket. Heels tall enough for a night out, but short enough to wear comfortably to work.
- English Factory Bell Sleeve Wrap Dress | Looks way more expensive than the $73 pricetag. I’m all about dresses that can pull double duty, and I can see this working for both a Saturday night out with sky-high heels and Sunday brunches the next day (…or the next weekend. Let’s be real, chances are I’m not going anywhere after a Saturday night out.)
Enjoy and get them while you can!