The Sephora August Shopping Event starts today! Hooray for a good sale! The sale runs through the 19th. The best news is that when you’re a VIB member, you get triple points. Time to stock up. Below are some of my favorites.
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask | I really love face masks, and I’ve been enjoying this one for a couple of reasons. First, it works while I’m sleeping which requires zero effort, and secondly, the packaging is gorgeous.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick | This lipstick is so easy. You can swipe it on without even looking and has the best buildable coverage.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation | This foundation is a classic for those who work long hours. It stays on and looks fresh all day long.
- Sunday Riley Saturn Sulfur Mask | Another one of the face mask I’ve been enjoying, the stuff in this tube lessens the breakouts I do have and I could swear it stops some bumps I feel emerging overnight.
- Sephora Beauty on the Fly Bag | This travel bag is cheap and great for traveling. I like to keep it in my purse even when I’m not traveling and fill it with a couple lipsticks so it’s easy to find the color I want fast.