Where did September go? I can’t believe how fast Fall has come. As the weather changes, so does my skincare routine. Today I’m sharing my 5 favorite Face Masks that are apart of my Fall Skincare Routine.
STRIVECTIN oxygen infusion smoothing mask
– Diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles
– Remove impurities and minimize dullness
– Hydrate and visibly enhance skin texture and clarity
– Leave skin soft, smooth and refreshed
I opt for this mask before a big event or date when my skin needs some extra radiance. It leaves my skin smooth and glowy – the perfect foundation for Glam makeup.
– Protects against pollution and free radicals
– Soothes dryness
– Dullness and uneven texture
– Fine lines and wrinkles
This is one of my favorite masks to use in my Fall Skincare routine when my skin needs some extra moisture. Pro Tip: Leave this mask on overnight and wake up with a visibly plumped and vibrant complexion.
– Instantly brightens, detoxifies and refreshes skin
– Creates a youthful, glowing complexion
– Vitamins C & E, and grape seed extract
– Instantly revitalize, energize and supercharge skin’s natural defenses
This is one of the funnest masks to use. You apply the gel to your face and it immediately turns into tingly foam that invigorates your whole face. This is a great mask to use when you need instant results.
CAUDALIE moisturizing mask
– Grape seed oil nourishes to relieve tightness
– Vinolevure strengthens and soothes to reduce redness
– Hyaluronic acid moisturizes to increase softness
This is another great Fall Skincare mask to keep skin hydrated. I apply a thick layer twice a week on face, neck and around the eye area. Leave on for 15 minutes then massage in the excess.
JOSIE MARAN whipped mud mask
– Hydrating and detoxifying mud mask
– Argan oil and Moroccan rhassoul clay
– Nourish, clarify, firm, and refine skin
I have combination skin, so finding the right mask to treat acne without drying my complexion out is always a struggle. This mask is great because it not only clarifies, but it the Argan oil also helps to nourish and hydrate. This one is perfect to treat fall and winter breakouts.