This summer did me dirty. From my waistline (too much steak and pasta in Buenos Aires) to my skin (too much whiskey in Nashville) to my hair (curling it way too often and conditioning it not enough), come labor day I was in rough shape. So over the last month I have been putting back the pieces, starting with my distressed locks. Like with any crisis, it’s always good to have a game plan in place.
– Gently cleanses hair: Color and keratin treatment safe
– Rejuvenates hair so it appears more youthful and healthy
– Reinforces the inner strength of each strand
– Restores moisture
– Energizes and balances the scalp while promoting circulation
– Protects hair from damage
The first step in rehabbing my hair was seriously stepping up my shampoo game. Oribe is the best in the game and their gold lust formula is specifically designed to treat damaged hair. It is a bit on the pricy side, but the results are definitley worth it.
MOROCCAN OIL light treatment
– Detangles, speeds up blow-drying time, and boosts shine
– Lightweight and improves manageability, controls frizz and flyaways on fine and light-colored hair
– Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and vitamin-rich flax seed extract to help strengthen
One of the biggest ways I damaged my hair this summer was from too much heat styling. Moroccan Oil has always been one of my favorite heat protecting serums, but I’ve had to use it extra sparingly until now. They have a new light weight formula that is perfect for my fine hair.
KERASTSE aura botanica concentre
– 48 hours of deep & durable nutrition
– Blend with shampoo or conditionner for boosted nutrition.
– Multi-use (scalp, pre-shampoo, treatment & massage oil)
– 99% Natural Origin & biodegradable formula
– Responsibly sourced samoan coconut & argan oils
This Kerastase concentrate is the perfect moisture boost. You can add it to your shampoo or conditioner, use it as a scalp treatment, or even a massage oil. This is also a great product if you try to keep things all natural on the beauty front.
OUAI treatment masque
– Repairs damaged hair
– Increases resistance to future damage
– Mends split ends
When it comes to damaged hair using a hair masque once a week is a no brainer. I love this one from ouai because it not only helps repair my split ends, but it also helps protect my color from getting brassy.
ORIBE gold lust repair and restore shampoo & conditioner | CHI rose hip oil repair and shine leave in tonic | MOROCCAN OIL light treatment | KERASTSE aura botanica concentrate | OUAI treatment masque